Saturday, October 17, 2020

BREAKING NEWS!   7:49pm     CNN

Former Trump Chief of Staff, Generals John Kelly and 'Mad Dog' Mattis  have come out publicly and harshly denounced Donald Trump! 

     "President Trump "is the most flawed person in my entire life"                                                 "The worse I have ever known!"

                                 "He is a terribly dishonest man."

Kelly said this morning: 

      "The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life." 

General "Mad Dog' Mattis slammed Donald Trump: "Mattis lashed out at Trump in a statement to The Atlantic over his handling of the protests, saying that 'Trump is the first president in his lifetime "who does not try to unite the American people-does not even pretend to try."

Following Mattis's comments, Kelly told former Trump communications director Anthony Scaramucci during an interview that "He's quite a man, Gen. Jim Mattis, and for him to do that tells you where he is relative to the concern he has for our country."

  "Everbody hates me...I am the most hated man in the world tonight"

                                         

                             "Yes, Donald....it is true. I am your alter ego. I know us well"





No comments:

Post a Comment